Thursday, July 17, 2014

On finishing projects-my New Year's resolution

I don't like making New Year's resolutions. I never seem to stick with them. This year, I decided just to work on finishing projects. I do like to scrapbook. Nothing fancy. Each of the kids will have a first year scrapbook and scrapbooks of preschool work and school work. As you can imagine, six kids are a lot to scrapbook and I am no where near caught up on all the scrapbooks.

But, I am closer.

This year, so far, I have completed Liam's first year scrapbook, Kella's first year scrapbook and a binder of work Marcus did in grades K-2.

And, I have half a year to go.

I'm so excited to be finishing up these books. Not just because it gives the kids a pretty record of their years, but it also clears up my scrapbooking space which is in dire need of organization.

So, here's to continuing to finish projects!

No comments: