Sunday, July 20, 2014

Let's hear from Kinley!

If Kinley could talk, I think this is how she would answer these questions....

Favorite toys:  stuffed animals
Favorite stuffed animal: I sleep with a couple bunnies that I like
Other favorite things to sleep with:  my blankie, my music flower thing that hangs on my crib
Favorite fruit: banana
Favorite cereal: any cheerios
Favorite thing to eat for breakfast: cheerios
Favorite dessert: cake, ice cream
Favorite drink: milk 4 times a day, I also like to drink water from water bottles and let most of it run out of my mouth, down my shirt
Favorite animal: cat-I like to try to get their tales
Favorite books: Baby Einstein board books
Favorite game: pat-a-cake
Favorite tv show: Veggietales, Baby Einstein videos like Baby Mozart, Numbers, Van Gogh and MacDonald-but NOT Baby Newton-mom got rid of that one because I kept crying when the crayon men jumped into a hole
Favorite thing to do outside: try to eat chalk, grass, debris
Best friends: Mommy and Daddy, brothers and sister

No comments: