Monday, May 5, 2014

Liam turned 5 years old!

Liam turned 5 years old on April 24th!  My littlest boy is getting older.  He had been looking forward to his birthday since the calender was turned to April.  I think he had a pretty great day.
He loved his cake.  We  put some spider-man people on there to make it look extra-cool,


Liam started the singing off by saying "and a 1 and a 2 and a..".  Also, Kella put on her princess dress to be ready for the birthday party.


Tearing into the presents.


A new spidey shirt.

Ewan, showing off some new army people.

Probably, the hit of the night was a lab coat and science kit that we got for Liam.  Liam loves to role play and really likes Cloudy with a Chance of Meatballs 1 and 2.  We thought we would help his imagination along.  He was in heaven.  Didn't want to talk to anyone on the phone who wanted to wish him a happy birthday.  Just wanted to start doing experiments.

Got my photo with the birthday boy.

Andy got his picture, too.

Science time!  Grammy Linda got some awesome photos.



Things about Liam at 5:
he has a fantastic imagination and loves to role play
his favorite show is the Electric Company-we watch a couple episodes every day-I think he has all the episodes memorized
Spider Man is his current favorite superhero
he likes to "run" with me after I have done my running
he can read and blend sounds together
he is a lefty!  and still thumbsucker
he loves his blankie
he mostly eats veggies and fruits-loves eating tomatoes, carrots, apples, bananas
not a big meat eater, unless we are having chicken nuggets or corn dogs
when he wants to change the subject when you are talking to him, he will say "excuse me"
he is a very sweet, loving little boy
I can't wait to see what the year brings!

No comments: