Tuesday, August 6, 2013

Sweet Baby K had her check-up

Kinley had her 2 month check-up today. I always like taking my kids to their doctor because our doctor is awesome. She takes the time to talk and remembers things from past conversations that we've had at previous visits. I can tell that she loves my kids (Kinley got a kiss from her today) and i love that about her. Anyway.

Kinley is doing great. Her stats are impressive: 24 inches long (97th%), 14 pounds 5 ounces (off the chart and the size of a five month old), and head circumference in the 60th%. Holds her head up like a older baby, too. Kinley got her first round of shots today. I won't lie-its been a rough afternoon. Kinley has been fussy and cranky all afternoon. There have even been periods of straight up screaming. Poor girl. And, yes, I did give her Tylenol.

Two more things: 1. Baby girl had a better late evening. She got a second dose of Tylenol and didn't appear as uncomfortable. She fell asleep around 11pm, being held by Andy and, no lie, she slept until 7 am. Nice break for me, needed sleep for Kinley.
2. For funsies, I just looked up Kella's 2 month stats (22 3/4 inches, 13 pounds 4.5 ounces). Ok.

No comments: