Saturday, August 17, 2013

Back to "normal"

It's mid-August now, and we are back into what we know as a normal schedule. The kids have been in school now for over two weeks. Andy is done with football two-a-days and goes in to work in the afternoon. And, I'm sitting here typing this at work-my first night back. So far, so good. Andy says that Kinley is sleeping after taking a bottle. The only thing she didn't like was the nipple. But, really, she's had these bottles before. It was good to know that with half the night over with, things are going smoothly back home. I am working in the nursery my first night back with the promise to get pulled if too many of the laboring moms have their babies. Lets hope for a quiet night.

I leave you with a few pictures from the park we went to this week. The kids had a lot of fun. My plan is to make the park a weekly trip.
 
 
 
Posted by Picasa

No comments: