Monday, August 5, 2013

Father's Day catch-up

I don't remember what we did on Father's Day. I remember offering Andy a chance to go for a bike ride. Maybe we had some steaks. Maybe we were too tired to do much because of the new baby and Andy having to do homework. I didnt even get a picture of andy with all the kids. Regardless, a few of the kids did a Father's Day craft I children's worship that morning and I finally got around to 1. Finding them and 2. Taking a picture of them to post for posterity.
First is Ewan's. He thinks Andy is funny.


And, Ewan also colored a nice picture. Looks like a tent, but I'm not sure.

Apparently, someone in children's worship think Andy is strong. Could be Kella, but I'm placing my bets on the actual writer. Kella holds a pencil great, but this is advanced sentence structure for a 2 year old :-).

Last is Cale's. he thinks Andy is a mastermind. I'm pretty sure this is I reference to a game we have called mastermind and not to being an evil genius.


There we have it. Better late than never.

No comments: