Thursday, January 12, 2012

Tiger Cub outing

the scouts and Ryan G.

..and then Liam and Ewan wanted in a photo

You may know that I am the den leader for the Tiger Cub group at our church.  Part of their program to earn their tiger badge is going on little field trips.  Last night, we went on a tour of a local radio station in Kokomo.  It was a great experience, since I had never been to a radio station before.  The evening on-air person gave us the tour and his was very patient with our group which consisted of 2 adults, 3 scouts and 3 extra children (Ewan, Liam and Kella).  The boys all especially liked being able to talk like a chipmunk into one of the microphones and liked seeing all the lights and buttons in the studio.  I was glad to give the kids the experience! (and glad when it was done and I could corral my kiddos back into the car)

No comments: