Tuesday, May 10, 2011

Spring school photos

The boys' school knows how to rope me in. In the spring, the photographer comes back and takes different photos of the kids with fun poses instead of the traditional fall head shot. I can't resist getting these, but what I do is just get the photo CD and order my own prints online (so glad I do not have to order a package of photo prints from the company). So, enjoy Marcus and Cale's photos. Andy tried to get the boys to wear clothes that looked relatively nice and matched since I was not home that morning before they got on the bus. What they are wearing is a pretty good representation of what they like to wear: wind pants/sports pants and some kind of cotton shirt. Hopefully, I can get these ordered and in the mail for everyone soon.



















No comments: