Monday, May 23, 2011

May 22, 1999





Happy anniversary to us! We have been married for 12 years now, and time seems to go by faster every day. For our anniversary this year, I finished working a 12 hour shift for the first part (since I had to work this weekend), came home and slept while Andy took the boys to church and slept some more while Andy took the older 3 boys to a graduation open house for one of his students. Then, we spent to evening outside, wondering sometimes where all our kids were even though there were kids in our back yard-neighbor children tend to drift to our yard. We got to have take-out from one of my favorite Mexican restaurtants and then I tried not to fall asleep to the the Bulls game. Exciting, I know. Andy even surprised me with a gift certificate for a mani/pedi. He knew I wanted to get one and figured now I have no excuse to go. It will be nice to have nice looking painted toes (since I can't reach them very well right now). What else can be said? Andy is a wonderful man and treats me awesomely (is that even a word?). He loves God, loves me and loves our kids. I love being married to him!

No comments: