Monday, May 9, 2011

decorations are finally up in Liam's room

He may have just turned 2, but we finally finished hanging up wall decorations in Liam's room. I picked hot air balloons, because I think they are cool and we see a fair amount of hot air balloons floating around Cicero. I'd like to thank the artists-Andy and Grammy Pammy. Andy did the paintings and Grammy did the cool, big cloth balloons. It makes the room look nicer to have something on the walls. I even found hot air balloon fan pulls for the fan. I think Liam likes having some colorful things to look at.




Andy painted 4 watercolors of hot air ballons that we framed.



I found some hot air balloon wall stickers, too.



Here are the cloth hangings that Grammy made-very cool.


We're done with Liam's room for now. We still don't have a door on the closet, but, honestly, Liam would probably just get himself stuck in the closet anyway if we had one. This way he's free to go in and out on his own.







No comments: