Sunday, October 31, 2010

Ewan is a dragonfly!



Wednesday was Miss Spider's Tea Party at Ewan's preschool. The kids get to dress up like different insects. For the past many years, we have made our own costumes-spiders, bumblebees, grasshoppers, and even the Tick. Pretty much, my creativity was limited by the color of sweats that Walmart was selling that season. This year, the tea party snuck up on me and 2 days before, I realized I needed to figure out what Ewan would be. Well, what a relief when Andy told me Ewan's teacher had an extra outfit Ewan could wear. It was a dragonfly outfit and Ewan was in love with it. He wore it home from preschool that day. He wore it outside that afternoon to show off to the neighbor kids. He gladly posed for these pictures. And, thankfully, he understood that it was not his costume, and willingly gave it back after the tea party. :-)



No comments: