Thursday, June 17, 2010

things to remember

Really, this blog is like my own little journal. It's helping me remember the stuff we do and what the boys are like when they are small. So, I have a couple things I have to record to remember for later...

The other day, Marcus asked "What do they speak in Arkansas? (as in, what language do they speak) We told him English, just like us.

A few weeks ago, Ewan told Andy that he needed a sister. She would have dark, curly hair, dark eyes and dark skin. Her name would be Sally.

Liam is cracking me up when he plays peek-a-boo with his blanket. I laugh and he laughs. He is also into having books read to him. I can tell him "go get a book to read" and he will go and pick out a book and bring it to me. He is actually selecting the same ones again and again. His "favorites" are a book of colors, a book of things regarding babies, and a little series of farm books. He also likes to try and eat these books. We won't be keeping them around once he outgrows them.

And Cale, right now he is really into building with his Trio blocks. Andy and I see "engineer" written all over this. He is always designing weapons and robots. Very creative!

No comments: