Saturday, June 19, 2010

a camp-out in the backyard


In this tent are 3 excited, little boys. Their daddy has been waiting "many, long years" (his words) to be able to have a campout with them. Marcus, Cale and Ewan were cracking me up. They were so excited they could not be still and they kept doing that excited chatter that some people do. I don't know how the night will go. The boys have their sleeping bags, random comfort items, warm milk, the portable DVD player (now playing Toy Story the first). Andy is going to squeeze in there with them and just have a fun boys time. I will be enjoying my airconditioned house and comfy bed (most inviting after 2 long, busy nights at work).


Some pre-tent activities-s'mores grill style and a game of go-fish



I promise they are more excited than this picture shows!


Watching some Toy Story. They are pretty tired at this point. I think they will go to sleep soon. We'll see what the night brings!

No comments: