Wednesday, June 23, 2010

at the movies


Andy took Marcus, Cale and Ewan to see Toy Story 3 yesterday afternoon. The original plan was for me to go, too, and have our babysitter watch Liam. Can you believe that our sitter, our back-up sitter and our back-up, back-up sitter were all busy? Well, I stayed home with the little man and the "big guys" enjoyed some time together. Of course, they had to see it in 3D. I don't know who insisted on that more-the boys or Andy. They had a great time. From what they are saying, the 3D was amazing. The boys thought the movie was loud and Andy said they covered their ears several times. There were also a couple parts the boys thought were a little scary. I guess Marcus took off his glasses at one point because it was too "real" (probably too intense). What a treat for them! We haven't been to the movie theater since Madagascar 2 came out. I'm glad they had a good time. Let's see what the reviewers have to says about the movie...

No comments: