Saturday, March 13, 2010

one more pic-I just can't help it!



Today is a great day. I just discovered that I can upload photos directly from my camera to the blog without going through the pain of dealing with Kodak "Easy Share". I was able to do this on Andy's laptop, which gives me hope that I can figure out how to do it on the our main computer too. But, now I'm upload crazy, drunk on how fast I have uploaded pictures for the last few posts. I'm also excited that I won't be shopping around for a new camera anytime soon. Seriously, I was so ready to toss this one and its horrible software and get something different-which was sad, because the camera takes good pictures, it's just the software that I hate. Anyway----And now I have one more photo to share-of Liam in one of my favorite outfits- comfy Sesame Street overalls and a cute blue turtleneck onesie with Big Bird on the collar. When I took this photo, Liam was actually also "watching" Seseame Street. I think he thought that the puppets were cool.

No comments: