Saturday, March 20, 2010

the four brothers

Here's a photo I took of the brothers today. Thank goodness they were in a good enough mood to sit through me taking several shots and Grammy Linda getting some with her camera. Good sports!















They've had fun visiting with Grammy Linda the past few days. She brought her Wii Fit Plus game and balance board. Marcus and Cale especially liked it. I can see a purchase in the near future. The boys got spoiled by her and next week will be spoiled by Grammy Pammy. They love visitors! And, the weather has been fantastic! But, I hear there is a cold spell on the way. It's too bad that as we start getting used to warmer weather, Mother Nature decides we are just to comfy. I'm hoping for no snow and a quick return to warmer weather next week. Everyone is resting now, and I'm off to take Cale to a birthday party for a girl in his class. He picked out a guinea pig webkinz, m&m's and some girly tattoos for her. Really, I think Cale would have liked the webkinz for himself. I'm curious to see what the little girl thinks. :-) But what girl wouldn't want a stuffed animal, candy and glittery tattoos?

No comments: