Tuesday, March 23, 2010

Big things for Liam!

Liam got his hair cut today! I held out as long as I could-I was trying to make it a to one year old-but Liam's poor bangs were always getting in his eyes. We kept having to brush the bangs out of his eyes, not to mention food particles that got stuck in the hair. I took Liam with the other boys to get their hair cuts all at the same time. The lady that does their hair has been doing the boys for over a year. Some people may question why I will go to a kiddie haircut place and pay more than I might at other locations (or why we just don't do their hair at home). I say that this is a perk from me working. It is way less stressful to take these kiddos somewhere and pay someone else to do a much better job than I could ever do. And, the boys like the place and are very comfortable there. Liam did great! Of course he cried, probably because I was holding his arms down. I had our stylist keep his hair longer. I just wasn't ready for the "little boy cut".

As if that wasn't enough-Liam has moved out of our closet :-) and into the crib in his actual bedroom! It's been an okay transition. Liam cries a smidge when you lay him down. I think that's just because it's a different environment that the dark closet. The room he moved into is one that we thought he would share with Ewan. Well, Ewan has temporarily moved into Marcus and Cale's room-his own choice, not ours. Ewan had been sleeping in their room for a few nights and then I just went ahead and moved his mattress in there for him to sleep on (toddler size). I'm not too sure how long this will last. Maybe we should get some bunkbeds and a trundle bed and make this a more permament move. We'll see. Anyway, these pics are of Liam today, all mixed up because I can't figure out how to move them around :-) See if you can figure out the before and afters :-)



























No comments: