Saturday, March 13, 2010

I love the YMCA. I hate the YMCA.

I love the YMCA. I love their kid sports programs. I love the swimming pools and the splash park. I love going there to run and work out on the weights (shocking, I know). They even have a Subway in the Y that we can get meals from.

I am having a problem with the childcare facility at the YMCA. I do not think they take good care of Liam. It seems to be one particular worker who, in my opinion, does not try to comfort Liam if he is crying. In fact, Liam cries whenever he sees her. Case and point, the other day the childcare folks had to come get Andy because Liam was crying. When Andy got to the room, he found Liam, crying, in a high chair with some baby snack in front of him. Really?! They were just letting a baby sit there and cry! And who was working? Oh yeah, that same woman! Who just lets a baby sit and cry!?!

So, now, I don't go to the YMCA with the kids. Too bad for me, because I do like going to work out. Too bad for the older boys, because they like the play area too. Poor Liam, I feel bad that he had to be put through that experience.

My rant is over now. Thank you.

No comments: