Tuesday, August 19, 2008

Ten Things Tuesday

XBOX Wife Ten Things Tuesday

Ha! It's Tuesday and I have time for my thankful list today!

1. I'm thankful for a different schedule @ work this week. I get to go to daytime classes for 3 days-no nights :-)
2. The classes are covering useful material and I actually feel like I'm learning something.
3. I Rug Doctored my carpets last week. And, while the carpets don't look new-they look tons better than what they had looked like.
4. The boys had an awesome time seeing their cousins last weekend.
5. We got a new DVD player for downstairs. This is huge, since our old one kept freezing up on all our DVDs-even new ones.
6. I'm thankful that I live in a town that's not too big that has things we need locally. But, if we need to, we just drive 10 minutes to Noblesville or just a little farther to Indy.
7. Andy's schedule has stabilized and is "normal" for him. This means he doesn't go into work until 130pm and works until the end of the atheletic day.
8. I'm thankful for my babysitter. She's awesome and this is her last week before she heads back to school. We're going to miss her!
9. Finding friends on facebook. It's nice to stay connected.
10. per Cale (who is standing next to me, and I'm pretty sure did not take a nap) "I'm thankful for sharing my toys" I asked "who do you share your toys with?" he said "I share my toys with Becca" ( a little friend of his whom he has not seen in probably 2 weeks)

There are other lists to read by clicking here!

4 comments:

HisFireFly said...

Great list. Always so MUCH to be thankful for.

Sharon said...

Lovely list! I enjoy staying connected on FB too.
Sharon @ http://thereservoir.wordpress.com/

mzzterry said...

Love your list. I am thankful you had the time to make one this week! Joy and blessings to your family this week.

aloted said...

Wonderful list :) Thanks for stopping by mine