Sunday, February 14, 2016

Getting crafty for Valentine's Day-thank you Pinterest!





I was tired. 

Tired of our collection of leftover valentines.

Tired of seeing all the valentine ideas I pinned on Pinterest.

Time for some change.  

Now, before I could figure out exactly what kinds of valentines to do, Liam got motivated and filled out his using the random collection of valentines we had accumulated.  

So, then I went searching, and found these two valentines.

For the girls....

http://www.popsugar.com/moms/DIY-Noncandy-Printable-Valentine-Day-Cards-Kids-13791428#photo-27420908

Cute.  Simple,  Pink. And, glowsticks.


And, for Ewan...

http://www.stitchcraftcreations.com/2012/01/30/forceful-valentines/

Glowsticks!  Who doesn't love glowsticks?  And Star Wars to boot! 

Our printer totally came through and printed the valentines out on some cardstock.  I used purple and pink for the girls and plain white for Ewan.



Ewan was excited to do something different.  He likes Star Wars and glow sticks.  And, his teacher had decided on no candy valentines.  So this was something fun to give out in place of candy.


The finished products.  They turned out pretty well and I will be searching my pins again next year for more ideas.



No comments: