Thursday, February 11, 2016

a vacation journal entry

I use the kids extra notebooks from previous years for my notes and lists.  This writing is at the back of the current composition book that I am using.  It was written by Cale in the 3rd grade and details our first trip to Tennessee.  I love seeing that vacation through Cale's eyes.  All spelling and punctuation were kept as Cale wrote them.

"When I first arrived at Tenasee at pigeon forge it was an awsome place iwth tons of fun things to do.  Like going to a arcade, a dinner show, aquaireum.  Even though we were only staying for three days we wanted to stay forever like we were never going back.  Even though we still needed to find our hotel that called.  So we went searching until we fond it. I was reliefed that we found our hotel when we were in our room I fell face down on a pillow I was tired I was extremly weak and drowsing.  Then when i was all ready in bed I fell fast asleep."

No comments: