Tuesday, November 3, 2015

picture dump from the phone, part 1

Just some random-ness of pictures that I have taken with my phone over the past few weeks.  Kind of lets you see things we are doing.  And, I like the pictures.  So, I put them here. 

Not too often I get pics with my boys. 

Love this indoor garden at the "main house" of the hospital.  The nun statues are in the back.  It's much prettier in person. Took this as I was leaving after a night of being floated to another unit.
  
Random, pretty sunrise.


Kinley in her sparkly shoes.  Her sense of fashion is coming out.  Right now, she is into the color pink.

Liam got his Bobcat badge for scouts.  They flip the boys over, pin them and the the boys turns the pin after he does "a good turn" for someone else.

Ponyo loves the electric blanket.

Mr. Orange loves naptime.

Playing with hair at karate.  We have to do something to keep occupied.


Kinley, in on the action.

Silly sister selfies.



No comments: