Friday, September 11, 2015

the start of preschool

We have hit a landmark at our house.

Every child is now in school-preschool, primary, elementary and middle school. 

Kella and Kinley started preschool last week.  

It was touch and go for a little bit.  I was tired of driving to preschool and thought that maybe we could just do school at home for the girls.  Turns out, I was kidding myself.  Of course the ladies are going to go to the same preschool their brothers went to.  Why would I do anything different.  This is also the last time we will have to pay for 2 kiddos in preschool at the same time.  I don't even want to add up the amount of tuition money we have paid over the past 7 years.  Seven years!

Anyway, Kella goes to preschool 3 days a week from 845-1145 and Kinley follows 2 of those days from 1000-1145.  The ladies both like going and Kinley has been kind to her teachers.
Here we go.  The start of Kella's last year of preschool.  She picked a green dress to wear because she is in the green class.  Also, she loves dresses.

Ready to go.

Excuse me, Kinley.  Can I take your picture?

How about now?

Finally corraled my littlest to get a photo.

Kinley, looking at her new classmates coming in to preschool.  She looks thrilled.

Kinley didn't want to go into class at first.   But, I managed to start her in the direction of the classroom and the teacher slipped in my spot and guided Kinley the rest of the way in to her seat.  And, then, Kinley had a great day.
And, Kella had a great day, too.


No comments: