Wednesday, September 30, 2015

celebrating the last day of September with random phone pictures

Well, it's the last day of September.  I don't know, but I feel the days went by at an appropriate speed.  It feels like fall today and once again, the air-conditioner is getting a break and the house is getting an airing.  Dinner is in the crockpot and I have managed to secure some time on my computer.  Lucky me.  And, lucky, because I get to share some random-ness of life here.

Kella, enjoying a show.  She's looking pretty comfy sitting in the doll stroller with her snack.

Cale, sporting a velvet jacket and leather bag he wore during Esther's Feast at Sunday school.  Cale likes fancy things.

Liam had a field trip with his class.  Neither Andy or I could go, but he got to hang out with his bestie Gam and Gam's mom.  These two boys are two peas in a pod and love hanging out together.

My new crochet project.  A corner-to-corner stitch blanket.  I love to crochet.

A selfie collage with the littles.  They like playing with my phone.

Crochet and coffee. Or, how I spend my mornings after the girls are in preschool.  I sit in the quiet nursery, watch my Netflix show, drink coffee and work on my blanket.  So nice to have a little bit of time for just me.  

Happy last day of September!


No comments: