Saturday, December 6, 2014

Cale's birthday! Double digits!

Cale.  My second boy to hit double digits!  He was pretty excited for his birthday.  It was a busy day, and even he had a basketball practice.  So, we split up some birthday stuff and let him open his cards at lunch and then after dinner, look for his presents.  The boys really like when Andy hides the gifts and then gives a list of clues as to where to find them.  Andy also likes to throw in some decoy gifts-probably my favorite this time were 2 carrots wrapped in a yogurt box.  

This lucky boy got some cool stuff.  An indoor basketball, a couple new board/card games, a ds game, a duffel bag, pokemon cards....Cale was quite happy.




Cale's birthday cake with the Flash's logo.  Andy decorated and it turned out pretty well.  It's birthday cake.  I think everyone is just excited to have cake.



I got my picture taken with my boy.  And yes, we are squishing Marcus to keep him from totally photobombing our photo.


What can I say about Cale....he is
so smart
competitive
loves to play games
loves to play sports
is very kind to his sisters
a good helper
likes to be a leader
very social

We just love him so much!

Cale Joseph, you are a blessing in our lives!

Happy 10th birthday!


No comments: