Monday, November 10, 2014

on the brink of chaos

Travel basketball games started today. 

Actually, this past week was the start of almost all the basketball practices for the boys.  Marcus has a call-out on Monday for 6th grade ball and Liam starts his group practices next Saturday.

Did I mention that I am one of the kindergarten basketball coaches?

It was a moment of weakness on my part.  The time off after soccer season gave me a false sense of lots of free time that I could donate to a cause like kindergarten basketball.

Right now, a boy (or more) has practice Tuesday-Friday.  

Mondays, right now, are sacred to karate.

December will bring the start of rec league games and travel basketball for Ewan.

Of course, we are also trying to fit in scouts.

There's a band concert.

Solo/ensemble contest.

Oh, the adults have to work.

Just general household stuff, too-cleaning, raising children, laundry, meals, the dog.

Sometimes, I look forward to snow days and cancellations.


No comments: