Sunday, November 2, 2014

Cale's pumpkin

One of the things I'm struggling with with my new phone is to find the right settings to upload photos to this blog.  If I upload from picasa, They seem to upload small, and then when I try to enlarge them, the pic is fuzzy. First world problem, I know. But, irritating.

So, let's have a go with uploading a picture of a pumpkin Cale painted for school. He's in a club called the Little Hoosier Club where they learn about Indiana history and stuff. And, I guess they also bring in decorated pumpkins. About 8 kids brought in pumpkins and they all had titles to them. I love Cale's title - "the abandon stage". I can't tell if the painted pumpkin is a stage or not. I first thought it was an abstract pumpkin face. Only Cale knows, I guess. Its a signature piece by Cale with lots of bright colors. I thought it was the most original pumpkin there.

No comments: