Monday, August 4, 2014

Let's hear from Marcus!

I just sent my oldest child off to middle school. I think he was excited to go.  I was not excited to be up waiting for the 7am bus.  Coffee did make it better.  Anyway, back to the birthday questions....let's see how Marcus answered his.  I will say, I gave him the sheet to fill out, and the boy put questions marks down for about half his answers.  *sigh* Here's what I could get out of him....

Favorite color: purple
Favorite toy: cell phone
Favorite fruit: blueberry
Favorite cereal: frosted flakes
Fav thing to eat for breakfast: pancakes
Fav thing to eat for lunch: pancakes
Fav dessert: ice cream
Favorite dinner: pancakes (I guess the boy likes pancakes)
Favorite game: Sonic Colors (his newest Wii game)
Favorite tv show: Phineas and Ferb

No comments: