Friday, November 1, 2013

Miss Spider's tea party 2013

It's time for our annual preschool tea party in which children and staff dress up like insects and have some snacks. This year, Liam and Kella got to participate. I'm so thankful that our preschool has extra bug costumes to hand out, because I didn't have the imagination or time to create costumes. I think borrowing bug outfits will be what Ido every year. 
Anyway, Liam picked out a bee outfit and Kella was a spider. I wasn't too sure if Liam was going to wear the costume, even though he was the one that had picked it out. In the end, he was excited to dress up and parade around as a bumblebee. The school did a parade around the auditorium and sang some buggy songs on stage.

Got the photo during the parade. Liam was pretty excited, and then told me not to take anymore pictures.

Kella stood apart from her class. She was a little anxious because one of her classmates was crying. I don't know if she actually sang any of the songs. Liam only sang the last one about squishing the baby bumblebee.

Got their picture together, in a stroke of luck.

And, they let me take two!

No comments: