Saturday, November 2, 2013

Halloween came a day late this year

Rain, cold and steady, forced our town to move trick or treating to November 1st.  I thought that would be a problem for me since I was scheduled to work the night of the 1st. No problem though, my back was horrible and I could barely walk. I got to stay home and supervise candy handout. Thank goodness grammy was here. Grammy Pammy was the lucky soul that got to take this fearsome lot around the neighborhood. Ewan, Liam and Kella were done after a few streets. It was chilly out. But, Cale stayed strong and Grammy took him around to more houses. Then, everyone got high on sugar and watched Ghostbusters. A good Halloween!
 
Let's see. We have Liam the explorer, Kella batgirl, Harry Ewan Potter and scary death Cale. Then everyone had to pose for their own picture. (See below)
 
 
 
 
 
Kinley and mommy! Marcus stayed home with me and handed out candy. The extra help was nice and he didn't feel like dressing up.
Posted by Picasa

No comments: