Tuesday, September 24, 2013

a story by Cale

The Very Bad Day

I was just about to play when my dad called me and Marcus to take the dandelions out of the yard.  But when I got outside there were tons of them it look like and invasion.  and when we were done our dad told us to do our neiborghs yard it was very hard work.  Then when we were finally done we went inside.  Then when we were going to go outside and play it started to rain.  When it stopped raining and I went outside my pants got wet then I slipped and I did the spits then went inside to change my pants then I looked at my shirt and it was ripped.  Then I tooked off my cloths and they were all ripped.  Then I took out my waulet and one-hundred seventy dollars, then took out my cup of rare coins And they were gone then everything that was precius to me was gone.  I checked everywhere but its not there but I remeber about the cat I hate Mr. orange.  Then when I found him he took my stuff.  Now I keep my stuff hiden and safe and to barracade the entrace my bed so my stuff is safe.

The End

This story was made by Cale Joseph Shaffer

I thought this story was great.  The first part about weeding dandelions is actually true.  That happened a couple years ago and I'm surprised it has scarred him the way it has.  The middle part has to be made up. I have never know Cale to have $170 in his possession.  And poor Mr. Orange, he and Cale were good buds when Orange was a kitten.  Now, Orange is a bossy, big cat who likes to sleep with Cale, but will go after Cale's feet if Cale moves around too much.  But, as far as I know, Mr. Orange is not a thief.  :-)


No comments: