Thursday, December 27, 2012

it was my birthday!

My birthday came and went in the whirlwind that was the week before Christmas, complete with a preschool program, shopping and me working 3 days-including my actual birthday night.  That's okay, since my birthday was on a Monday this year, we went out to eat on Sunday night as a family.  Mexican food is what I love to eat and we went to a great one.
So, the kids actually don't get Mexican food.  I think they got corn dogs, cheeseburger and Ewan got popcorn shrimp.  They also got root beer, which was very exciting.




For not going out to eat in a restaurant very often, the kids behaved very well.  They always do.  I'm sure we frighten the wait-staff when we walk in with our brood.  I bet we surprise them with how well the kids act.

with my kids

pretty sure Kella thought the birthday cake was for her...

...and the presents


a great year to be me!

No comments: