Tuesday, October 9, 2012

October photo day 6: something purple, oh and by the way, my curtains are finally up!


Killing two birds with one stone today with these photos.  Yesterday, Andy hung up the curtains that have been sitting in our bedroom since March.  I finally got around to ordering the curtain rods I needed a couple weeks ago.  Andy was a good sport about it, even though he absolutely hates hanging up curtain rods.  He even hung the curtains on the rods at the same time.  The curtains were so long, we just went ahead and hung them from right at the ceiling.  I think it looks phenomenal and go terrific with the purple walls (called "royal indigo").  This room is slowly coming into focus.  Oh, and did you notice the bed frame?  Got that set up a couple weeks ago, too.  No more sleeping on the mattress on the floor for us! I feel like a grown-up with this new stuff.  :-) (just please excuse the clutter and the laundry that needs folded)

No comments: