Tuesday, September 11, 2012

Promotion

Another promotion for the boys this week.  Surprisingly, at least to me, Marcus, Cale and Ewan all got promoted to the next belt level.  Maybe I should pay more attention during class, but I guess they knew all their stuff.  I had to keep Kella and Liam occupied during the promotion, so the only pictures I got were at the end.  I have to say that the boys were pretty excited.
Ewan was super-excited.  He was acting a little goofy, but I knew it was because he was happy.  By the time he got his next belt, a gold one, his gi was undone and his yellow belt had fallen off.  Typical.

Cale got his orange belt.  He's so competitive, I'm glad he passed promotion.

Way to go Marcus!  He is a hard worker and got his orange belt, too.  Marcus was able to answer questions they asked, and knew all his katas.  I know he was excited to advance.

The promotion class.  My boys are the only boys in the photo :-) .

No comments: