Monday, September 10, 2012

a golden birthday for Ewan

Hard to believe that Ewan is 6 years old!  When he was born, I was starting my junior year of nursing school.  I remember that being a busy, busy time for us.  Thankfully, we made it, and now our little guy is getting bigger.  I think he had an awesome birthday...
a new lightsaber

loved opening his presents.  he was so excited to get presents and to count down the days until his birthday.

cake by moi.  a lego-ninja theme.  in honor of Ewan's golden birthday, I made a yellow cake with yellow frosting and gold sprinkles and glitter over the top.  We also decorated with gold ballons, tablecloth and garland.  Gold festive!

time for some candles. 


My favorite part-the "baby pics".

Ewan did not want me to hold him like a baby-I gave in.




From 2006
another blast from the past

 



Happy birthday to Ewan! 

He is such a sweet boy with a crazy imagination!  He loves to pretend, be the leader of his group, watch his older brothers play the Wii.  He wants to be included more in what his two older brothers are doing, too.  I see him outside more, trying to shoot baskets with them, or trying to figure out how to play nintendo games.  He has a mischevious side, and likes to try to get away with being sneaky sometimes.  He also likes to be a little bit of a clown, especially when it's time to be serious.  But, it's all in good fun with Ewan.  What a blessing in our lives!

No comments: