Wednesday, May 30, 2012

Mother's Day swag


I am one lucky mom!  Here all are the things I got for Mother's Day....
a planting of seeds from Liam (yet to be determined what kind)

some paper flowers from Cale, a purple foam flower from Ewan and a "potted plant" from Liam

a card with a handwritten note from Ewan (I do not know why it posted upside down)

a sweet note from Cale

this was another project from Cale's class-I like the letter "T" myself :-)

Liam colored a card for me


Marcus made a little book.  Shaped like a hat, it was titled "Hats Off to Mom".  Each page had a prompt for Marcus to fill in.  Here they are...

"My mom wears many hats in our family.  My mom is a teacher.  She taught me how to....,,do the multiplication table."
"My mom is a cook.  I love it when she makes....home made pancakes."
"My mom is a nurse.  She always makes me feel better when she...tells me to rest."
"My mom is a magician.  She can always find lost things.  Once she found...my missing styles for my D.S." (Marcus's original spelling included-ie stylus)
"My mom is a sanitation worker.  When she sees my room, she says, "...clean up the room."
"My mom is a chauffeur.  She drives my to ....the denist."(this one is sweet because the dentist must be on his mind, since he had an appointment soon.  and also, he edited his own work by circling the misspelled word-but he didn't correct it)
"My mom is the best mom ever!"  stick picture of what I can assume is me :-)

No comments: