Saturday, May 5, 2012

11 months old and we decided to try a new hairstyle

Sweet Kella is 11 months old!  She is getting so big!
Here's a run down on some new stuff that she's doing...
*say's "da-da-da" and "ma-ma-ma" and I think they are meaningful
*also says "uh-oh" and "yes"
*eats pretty much whatever everyone else eats.  I'm not saying she likes it a lot, but, she likes it better than jarred baby food.
*sleeps through the night, most of the time (yippee!)
*loves, loves, loves to "talk" to people
*loves her brothers and the neighbor kids
*loves her blankie
*is an awesome paper finder-she likes to eat it, and chalk, and anything else she can find on the floor!
*really enjoys watching baby mozart and baby van gogh
*likes seeing her little friends in the church nursery
 
Kella's hair is really long.  I usually try to pull it back from her face to keep it out of her eyes, especially since she has a clogged tear duct that can get gooey.  I was inspired to try 2 little pigtails instead of the normal "Pebbles" hair-do.  Not too horrible for the first time.  And, yes, one pigtail is larger than the other.  I went with her natural part and thought that was even.  My bad.  Kella sits great when I mess with her hair.  I usually try to do it when she's distracted by eating. 



Too sweet!

No comments: