Wednesday, September 7, 2011

A little more of Ewan's birthday

Ewan was a hard little boy to plan a birthday for. Every time I asked what he wanted for his birthday, his answer would revolve around what he had just seen on tv-same for the birthday theme. I finally took him to the store and had him pick out toys that he liked and I took his picture with them so I would have a shopping list. That worked pretty well and he was excited and happy with what he got.  One of the things he liked was this "ninja castle".  Honestly, I think it's pretty cool too.
Ewan is a sweet little boy who loves to play and has an incredible imagination.  His uncle has said that he would like to see a tv show about what goes on in Ewan's head.  Ewan is so gentle and loving with Kella, it is sweet to see him talk to her.  He wants to be included with his older brothers-it's hard to be the middle kid sometimes.  He loves time with his Daddy and really enjoys the fact that Andy is home in the mornings to hang out with.  He is in gymnastic and karate, and is getting better at both.  I think the classes help Ewan to learn to pay attention and focus.  I would say his best friend right now is our next door neighbor's girl-Delany.  They play together as much as they can.  So sweet and kind!  We love our Ewan James!


A picture from Ewan's birthday get-together.  I had Ewan's friends over that live on our street.  We played a couple quick games, had some cake and ice cream and then the kids played for a bit before going home (it was a school night, after all).  It was crazy and fun!

No comments: