Thursday, August 11, 2011

I did it!

Well, I finally did it! After many times of pondering, I finally filled out a job application with another hospital. I'm not unhappy where I'm at. I love the people I work with and I like my job. And, I don't like change very much (at all). But, this position I applyed for is a little closer to home, has hours that work better for me and involves working with new moms and babies! So I just submitted the app and I'm so thankful for my work friends that were willing to be my references. I'm also thankful that I have a job to return to anyway. I know there's supposed to be a nursing shortage, but I also know there are nurses who have had a hard time finding jobs. It seems like no one wants new nurse, they just want one with experience. I'm hoping my critcal care experience will make me marketable.

Here's to hoping! We'll see what happens!

No comments: