Friday, August 26, 2011

back to work



Well, last night was my first night back to work in the PICU. I had a wonderful summer off and I loved being home. Kella has gotten so big! I hate how fast she changes. It was hard to leave the kids, but I knew they were in good hands with the sitter and Andy was going to be home early. Kella did great while I was gone-took her bottles fine and slept well. I had a decent night at work. I got floated to the general peds floor to take a pt assignment. Easy peasy-after my little baby pt finally calmed down, I replaced a feeding tube in another and my older pt went to sleep. All in a night's work. I got to sleep this morning on and off, too, so I'm not as tired as if I had to stay up all day. So, not too bad overall. I guess I could do this again. :-) I am still waiting to hear about a job that I interviewed for at another hospital. Should hear maybe on Monday if I got the job or not. We'll see!

No comments: