Sunday, July 24, 2011

a night of VBS

The last night in Decatur, we took the boys to the first night of Sunnyside's VBS. It was an Australian theme and the boys got to keep their hats they are wearing in these photos. I think the boys had fun. I also think they just liked being with their cousins. I spent most of my time in the nursery with Kella and then with Liam who wasn't having any of that sitting for arts and crafts and singing!

Cale and Marcus

Ewan



Liam on a step ladder. He did not want to sit with everyone else.-typical



Liam and Ewan on stage participating the the skit of people being healed at the pool. Chris led the skit and I thought it was a bold move to pick Liam to participate. Liam didn't have a clue what was going on and just wanted to wander around on stage. He got up after this picture and took himself off, stage right.

No comments: