Monday, November 30, 2009

what the boys are thankful for (or: I just figured out how to use the scanner)

How cool is this!?! I figured out how to work the scanner feature on our printer! (I by figured out how to work it, I mean, turned it on and pressed scan-it was actually really easy) I scanned these papers the boys did last Wednesday night at church. In case you wondered what small warriors are thankful for...

I just want to say that Ewan is also thankful for Insectasorus from the movie Monsters Vs. Aliens. In almost all his prayers, he mentions that.


How sweet of Cale! And, notice his coloring-we think it's really good!


Marcus spelled out his own words: family, friends, toys, food, good day. At school, Marcus also wrote that he was "thankful for food. It is good for me."

No comments: