Thursday, August 27, 2009

my complaint of the day

I like my camera. We got it to replace our old one that just froze up all of a sudden. But, I am having the worst time downloading pictures from the camera to our computer! The camera is a Kodak and came with software, of course. With the old camera, I could just plug it into the computer and upload the pictures to picassa-so easy! With this camera, I have to go through the "easyshare" software first. No problem, except that the software is picking and choosing which of my pictures to upload. The photos are all still on the camera, they just don't make it to the computer. It's a smidge frustrating, especially when a paticularly cute photo is left out of the download. I did figure out one way to bypass it, which takes forever because I have to upload all the photos on the camera card everytime-and there are plenty on the card right now! Anyway, that's my gripe of the day. I have a feeling I'm going to have to call to talk to live support to sort this one out. It's probably something super-easy that I'm missing. We'll see.

No comments: