Sunday, August 16, 2009

mother knows best I guess

Here's the conversation I had with Andy on my way home from work on Friday morning:
Me: How was your night?
Andy: I'm so tired. Liam only slept for 1 to 2 hours at a time.
Tracy: That's wierd.
Andy: Yeah, I think he doesn't feel well. He feel warm.
Tracy: What's his temperature?
Andy: I haven't taken it. I thought you could do that when you get home.
Tracy: Well, if he has a fever, you should give him some tylenol.
Andy: I don't know how much to give him.
Tracy: We have a dosing chart right next to the thermometer with all the medicine.
Andy: I just figured you could do it when you get home.
Tracy: Well, at least take his temp under his arm, come on, it's not that difficult.

So, that was the end of our conversation. Andy did take Liam's temp and it was 99.9. Poor kid. He ended up having a fever for about 24 hours. Liam did sleep better on Friday night. Probably because I gave him tylenol before he went to bed. Now he's all better and back to his happy self. :-)

No comments: