Tuesday, April 7, 2009

Marcus lost his first tooth!


Marcus lost his first tooth today! That tooth had been so wiggly for so long, but he was anxious about letting someone help pull the tooth out. I figured it would come out while he was eating, and this morning, Marcus was eating a donut and with the first bite, the tooth just came out! No bleeding or anything and you can see the new tooth popping through already. I'm not too sure what the tooth fairy will bring, Andy suggested Pokemon cards, which means the tooth fairy will have to go out and buy those tonight. I have the tooth saved right now, it's so tiny. (sigh) I don't know whether or not to keep it. I know when Marcus goes back to school after spring break, he will get to share this event with his class and will get a sticker on a tooth chart his teacher has in the room. Right now, Marcus is enjoying playing with the new space in his mouth and feeling his tongue move over the opening. :-) Good times.

No comments: