Tuesday, June 3, 2008

bits and pieces of information

Well-I finished my second shift as a graduated nurse (GN) this morning. It's been a long few days and my great babysitter volunteered to stay a few extra hours so that I could get in a little nap when I got home. That nap really upped my funtioning level. Anyway-it was great to be working, even though I couldn't do a whole lot (thanks to new policies coming down from the state level about the role of GNs in the hospital). I'm kind of relieved to see that I could handle staying up for long hours and not be falling asleep on my feet. My plan for today is just to rest @ home. I had a goal to walk to the library w/the boys, but that plan's been scrapped b/c of the rain. I think the boys had a busy night too. Andy took them to an end-of-year cookout for the baseball team at his high school. From what I could gleam from Marcus it sounded like they had fun.
"Did you have fun at the baseball party?"
"Yeah"
"Did you play with other kids?"
"Yeah"
Yes-a virtual fountain of information.

No comments: