Sunday, June 22, 2008

Free Labor

It's nice to have some free labor, I mean, extra hands that are eager to help. We mulched today and the boys got to help. I under-guessed the amount of mulch that we needed. Those bags always seem to hold more than they actually do.


The boys had to put on their winter gloves to have something on their hands-just like Daddy!

Ewan carried my "wee white woman" (aka gnome) back and forth as he moved the mulch to the perfect location.

Time to rest our feet and empty our shoes of all the mulch!

Oh yes-I did remember how Cale got his bloody nose. During bath time, he tried to jump into our bathtub like it was a swimming pool and hit his nose on the side of the tub. (I did feel sorry for him, but we had already told him not to jump in and that the tub was not a pool. Currently, the boys are grounded from Mommy and Daddy's bathtub and have to use the one in their bathroom. Not as conducive to arm-strokes and flutter-kicks, or so I've been told.)

No comments: