Wednesday, August 9, 2017

Shaffers in the woods

The annual family dinner night at Boy Scout camp let us see how Marcus and Cale were doing and let us see Andy, since he had also been at Cub Scout camp the last half of the week before.  It was nice time and I didn't have to cook.  I did bring lots of candy that the kids had gotten at the 4th of July parade the day before.  Gotta share the candy.

Kinley and her friend.  Both these kids have several older sibs that are in scouts and are bound to see each other lots over the coming years.  And, I think they are almost exactly the same age.


Look-it's the scouts giving a wood chopping demo to a captive audience.

Yes!  a picture with most of my kids!


So pretty in the woods.  I don't think any camera could capture this.

Dinner selfie!

Someone brought a toy.  He had to find a cool spot for a pic.  Mission accomplished.  Stuffed animals accompany us everywhere, all the time.

No comments: