Friday, September 16, 2016

#conversationswithLiam

I really enjoy the one on one time I have with Liam when I'm driving him to soccer practice.  I love the way his brain thinks and I love hearing what he has to say.  This week I had the privilege to drive Liam to soccer 3 times.  Our conversations in the car were about....

Monday: potential and kinetic energy

Tuesday: he read through department offerings at M.I.T. to see what classes he can take when he goes there #MITbound

Thursday: astronomy, different types of planets, what classifies as a planet, creating your own solar system

Last night, Liam said that he when he grows up, he wants to be a "robot inventor, and archaeologist and a dog sitter".  I think now, he is planning on creating a robot to help watch the dogs.

Andy goes to Liam's parent-teacher conference in a few weeks.  Can't wait to hear how that goes.

No comments: