Wednesday, July 20, 2016

Off to Boy Scout camp

One of the things the boys look forward to each summer is scout camp.  This year was Cale's first year at Boy Scout camp, Marcus's third.  It's just a great time for the boys.  They get to camp and learn and do boy stuff. 

Got a pic of the brothers, ready to go.

And, a pic of the group. I may have forced them to pose for this photo.  But, I wasn't the only mama there taking pictures.

I got to go up to the campgrounds halfway through the week for parents' night.  I think the boys were happy to see me.  I enjoyed seeing them and taking some pictures.


Cale, by his tent.

Marcus, walking in from points unknown.

These three were in charge of cooking hamburgers.

Cale, showing off his rocket stove.  A stove made out of a log.  Cale likes to tinker and his project help the campsite earn some kind of daily award.

Hungry scouts.

Chopping wood.

The campsite sign.

Cale and a walking stick.

No comments: